OCRFlow Document Management Software – The Best Management Software For Enterprise
OCRFlow works in conjunction with PaperFlow and PaperVision Enterprise to provide text-based content search capabilities allowing users to quickly find any word among an unlimited range of documents.
- Precise OCR engines and quality control measures guarantee that processed text is accurately recognized with minimal operator intervention
- Improve employee productivity by reducing time spent on manual indexing
- Search across multiple documents with a single word or phrase
- Pinpoint searching takes the user to not just the document, but the location in the document containing their search criteria
- OCRFlow also offers additional QC and output capabilities to other file formats, such as ASCII, HTML, Rich Text, Microsoft® Word and Excel, and Adobe® PDF
Converting images to searchable text. It should be easier. It should be less expensive. With OCRFlow, it is.
OCRFlow works in conjunction with PaperFlow™. and PaperVision® Enterprise to provide text-based search capabilities. It allows a user to find any word among an unlimited range of documents.
Index-based searching is important and useful for most scanning projects, but it can also be time consuming and subject to human error. OCRFlow integrates the most precise Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engines and intuitive quality control measures to guarantee that processed text is accurately recognized, with minimal operator intervention. Most importantly, OCRFlow saves you money through reduced manually-intensive indexing costs.
Full-text searches are particularly useful in finding specific words or wording in reams of documents. For instance attorneys can quickly and easily find references to a specific name, date, address or subject matter. Search results instantly identify all of the references and how they appear in the context of a sentence. The user can then go directly to the relevant page within the document. In addition, this full-text data can be further manipulated and shared across various applications, significantly reducing the need for editing and rewriting. A point-and-click user interface allows both inexperienced and advanced users to take advantage of the most powerful and accurate OCR technology available.
OCRFlow converts images to text while keeping fonts, graphics and their relative positioning on a page intact. The operator selects which documents within a project to recognize, or can choose to process all of the documents. Digitech Systems’ renowned simple, yet elegant, design allows operators of all experience levels to utilize the system with minimal training.
OCRFlow provides extensive quality control to aid in perfect translation of image data. Displaying the original image on the top half of the screen and the translated text on the bottom, OCRFlow automatically highlights questionable words and characters. It allows the operator to compare documents, make any changes and save the revisions.
Processed work can be exported back into the original PaperFlow data for full-text searching within PaperVision, or into a number of external file formats such as Adobe® PDF, HTML or Microsoft® Word, for use in corresponding secondary applications. Both processing and exporting can be automated to occur at any time, including during off-peak hours.
OCRFlow can read the details of your documents. It enables you to find the document you need from a single word or passage. It then helps you manipulate and distribute that information with ease. Easy in. Easy out. Money saved.
Converts scanned images to text.
- Direct integration with PaperFlow™ ensures full-text processing of scanned documents
- Integrated quality control engine ensures conversion accuracy
- Access multiple data sets from one station to improve productivity
- Easy-to-read, comprehensive user manuals include step-by-step instructions to get you started quickly
- Integrated security with PaperFlow eases administrative overhead
- Simple point-and-click interface requires minimal training
- Maps directly to active PaperFlow data groups to provide seamless integration
- Support for command-line operations provides integration with external processes
- Recognize all documents in a “lights-out,” automated process
- Automatically determines and maps text, graphics and tables and retains overall document layout for output
- Full-text processing of all text and tables ensures accurate translation of source documents
- Automated output processing maximizes efficiency without increasing labor costs
- Activity logs track job start and end times, errors that may occur during processing and job status
QUALITY CONTROL (QC)
- Completely integrated quality control process allows verification of recognized data
- View original image and recognized text at the same time, simplifying verification
- Alter recognized text “on-the-fly” for quick corrections and greater accuracy
- Highlights suspect words and characters to draw user’s eye to potential changes that must be made
- Easily zoom-in on processed image section to focus on suspect words
- Image section also receives highlights as user makes changes on recognized text to simplify consistency
- Easily navigate between documents and pages without taking your fingers off the keyboard
- Native output to PaperVision® Enterprise significantly reduces costs associated with manual indexing
- Integrated outputs to over 35 external file formats, including ASCII, HTML, Rich Text, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Adobe PDF
- Full array of output options for external file formats allows you to “fine-tune” the resulting documents
- Output only QC’ed documents or all documents to ensure only completely processed documents are delivered
- Output single or multi-page documents, depending on preference for delivery
- Easily define output file name schema for simple file organization
SYSTEM COMPONENT REQUIREMENTS
Microsoft® Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP/7/8/10 or Windows NT® 4.0 (SP3) or higher
65MB available disk space for installation of program files
VGA or higher resolution monitor